Montag, 19. März 2012

Everyday Make Up

Today I'm going to do an everyday make up tutorial which I'm wearing almost everyday to university or my job :)
(My laptop is broken and it will take at least 3 weeks until it is repaired:( now I'm trying to do it with a blogger app.)

I think this look is wearable for all kind of types and it is very fast and easy to do.

Let's begin:

It's important to moisturise your face first. After applying the face cream, eye cream and lip balm let it set for 5-10 minutes to become after applying concealer and foundation if you need a flawless and smooth skin.

I used a shimmery brown colour all over my lid and went a little bit over the middle of my eyeball because of my medi-lid. When I open my eyes it's very difficult to see the beautiful colour. Apply the colour on the outer lower lid, but only on 1/3 of the eye.

I made a sharp wing with a matt brown colour which I connected at the end with the upper shimmery colour. With a light matt brown eyeshadow I contoured my nose along the sides of the nose bone. Highlighted the brow bone and 1/4 of the front eye, used a dark brown eyeliner all over the lash line - as thin as I could, and winged it out gently, to balance the look. I drew my lower outer lash line thick at the end and thinner at the front, curled the lashes and applied mascara. Drew the eyebrow.

I chosen a peachy colour for my cheeks and a rose nude colour for my lips. At the end I put make up powder to set my make up, but if you want a glowy skin skip this part.

Sorry for the chaotic sequence can anyone help me how to move the pictures in the blogger app??

Don´t forget the biggest beauty weapon is your smile! :)
kisses
Nony

What I used:
BBcream Hotpink skin79
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC30
Max Factor Pastell Compact Pastell 4
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder 03 Taupe/Ash
Catrice 400 My First Copperware Party
Naked Palette Buck, Naked
Urban Decay Glide on 24/7 in Whiskey
L'ORÉAL Volume Million Lashes
Sleek Pan Tao 919
NYX Lipliner in 858 Nude Pink
Rimmel Lipstick in Airy Fairy

Hope you all had a great day :D
Lovely greetings
Nony

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen