Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2012

Hummus

Hello everyone :)

my best friend Habiba from Pakistan and I went together to school, I loved it to eat in her home after school, she is a very good cook! I love oriental food :), going in to her home was always a sensation like you´re in a different country^^ the smell of different spices (-I´d never heard of them before) was mouth-watering. I miss her very much, she immigrated to England and has 2 kids already, I feel very old^^,  she taught me so much to cook and one of her recipe I want to share :). It´s really easy to do, everyone can do it!

Let´s start with the ingridients:

 (I forgot the olive oil >__<)
1 can chickpeas 400g-500g
water from the chickpea can
1 chilli pepper
3 tblsp tahin (sesame paste)
3 tblsp olive oil
1 lemon or 7 tblsp of lemon concentrate
4 small cloves of garlic

1 tsp (level) salt
2 tsp cumin
1 tsp hot bell pepper powder


 all the ingridients in the blender untill smooth
I used half of the chickpea water
if you like it more thick, put the liquid step by step to your liking :)

et voilá
garnish it with cumin and hot bell pepper

It´s really delicious with tortillas, if you don´t want to smell out of your mouth eat it to dinner, or put less garlic in it :D
hope you give it a try.

lovely greetings
Nony

2 Kommentare:

  1. Looks good and easy enough (which has nothing to say with my bad cooking skills. I know I'm writing this a lot, they are really THAT bad :D), I will try it out on monday. Would have liked to try it out today, but didn't have the ingredients at home, so I just made the tortilla recipe. :)
    You really seem to have a great talent for cooking.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. :DDDD you´re so funny! Hope it tasted yummi :D
    hehe thank you

    AntwortenLöschen